We are looking for experienced, high energy, results oriented candidates to be responsible for business to business (B2B) sales. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales goals and manage time effectively. Candidates will have the most amount of success if they have a background in sales management, account management, employee recruitment, wireless sales and/or retail management.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisory relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. weekly sales results and monthly forecasts)
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
We’re looking for a self-proclaimed sales leader and thrive on crafting the right solution to solve a client’s problems. You are great at explaining how complex technology can solve everyday business problems—in a language people understand. You don’t mind cold-calling because meeting new people and discovering their needs is what you enjoy. People seek you out for advice and counsel. You drive to win and take the initiative to close deals and help others around you. You know that when the team wins, we all win.
You’ll need to have:
- One or more years of relevant sales experience.
- Experience with contract negotiations, negotiation of deals and working with Finance for contracts.
- Technology sales experience.
- Willingness to travel within your assigned geographic area.
- Successful completion of background check.